Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Husband

This is my very handsome husband, John. John is a wonderful person, which makes him a wonderful husband. He's devoted, sweet, caring, loyal as all get out, smart, funny, talented and deep. Now no one is perfect, but this guy is perfect for me. He gives my life more purpose. I love having a live-in best friend, partner, someone who keeps me in check, somone to laugh with, cry to, make mistakes in front of, someone to take care of. We grow every day as independents and together in our relationship. I make mistakes all the time and so does he but the beauty of it all is that we learn, we forgive, we support each other, respect each other, encourage each other and no matter what...we will always be together until literally...death do us part.

No comments: