Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pretty Patricia

This is my sis-in-law Patricia. Isn't she beautiful? Not only is she beautiful, she's naturally beautiful! I know very few people that look this good with hardly any make-up on. It kind of makes me sick to my tummy to be honest. :) On top of that, she's also beautiful inside too. I won't go on and on about how great she is because I did that in an earlier blog. We always tell each other that we should have been friends all our lives because our friendship was just meant to be. I actually met Tricia years ago when Jennifer and John were getting married. I met her at a shower and then again at Jennifer's bachelorette party. She and I had more fun hanging out together than we did at the actual party. Years later we got reaquainted when I started dating John and the same thing happened again. Friends instantly! I think she was always meant to be in my life.

No comments: