Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Girls

These are 3 of my favorite people; Lori, Bronwyn and Tricia. The day this picture was taken I married into a very special family, and these people are in it. Lori and Tricia are John's sisters and Bronwyn is the cousin. Lori lives in Corpus Christi, Bronwyn in Houston and Tricia in San Antonio. I don't see these gals every day but when we finally get together, it's like I just saw them yesterday. All of us have completely different personalities but together we are a great mix and always enjoy hanging out. What I like most about these girls is that they are loving, sometimes brutally truthful, real, caring, so so funny, they love life, and they are very loyal. I consider these girls not just family, but my true friends. Now that's a deal!!!

No comments: