Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Love My Sister

My sister came to visit me on thursday night and left on saturday morning. We had such a good time in the short period she was here. It's always nice to talk to such a wise sister! She doesn't have kids but knows so much about what to do with them and how to treat them. It's amazing! Friday we had a long and fun day. We started off by doing lunch with our mom at Nuks, having yummy chicken salad sandwhiches and pasta salad. Then we made our way to Avery's elementary school to watch Avery square dance. She was definitely the cutest kid there, wearing the very special dress that my mom made her. Avery specifically asked for a country girl dress that would move with her when she did her square dancing, and that's what she got! It was too precious! Pretty soon she will be too old and cool to wear little girl stuff like that, so it was fun to see her be proud of it. Later that day my sister and I went to the Outlet mall and spent way too much money at Ann Taylor Loft. We ended up purchasing many of the same things and realized we have very similar taste in clothing. After shopping we had a nice sushi dinner and then came home to hang out with my husband. All this time, the baby was running around with us and was such a trooper. I really have the best baby in the world! Anyway, my thought for the day is that sisters are the best! They are always there when you need them, and even if you drive them crazy, they still love you. I love my sister!

No comments: