Friday, March 20, 2009

We are having a baby!!

I am almost 11 weeks pregnant today! The last several weeks have been rough, as I haven't been feeling well and have been so unbelieveably tired. However, things are looking up, as this week I have had a burst of energy and have only been sick once. Other than that, I am really enjoying this time. I like reading my book that tells me how big my baby is and what my body is going through from week to week. This week I had an ultrasound and got to see our baby's arms and leggs wiggling around and the heart beating. It was the most awesome thing I have ever seen! I was sad that John couldn't be there with me, as he had to work. When he came home he looked at the pictures and said, "We made a baby!"...as if
it just hit him that we are having a baby. It was cute. I feel like I already look pregnant, which seems a little soon, but everyone tells me it is different for everyone. I guess it's all good! I'll get my body back another time! :)

1 comment:

Lana said...

Can we talk about how marvelous this is? I am so excited for you all and that baby.... :)