Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer

My friend Amy was right! This is an awesome series of books written by Stephanie Myer (http://www.stephaniemeyer.com/). It's basically a love story between a girl and a vampire. Sounds kind of wierd, but it's really awesome. You get all the feelings when you read this book: romance, suspense, nervousness, anger...etc. When you read it, you really feel like you are a part of these characters. It's hard to keep my attention in a book unless it's really really good...and I can't put this book down! Here's the order of the series...I suggest you go buy them now if you haven't already!

1) Twilight 2) New Moon 3) Eclipse 4) Breaking Dawn

One more thing to add...there is a movie coming out in December for Twilight...so you must read it before then!

2 comments:

amy germer said...

So does this mean you finished the first book? I'm so glad that you liked it! I saw Stepenie Meyer Last night in Seattle and got my "Breaking Dawn" book Signed!!!!!!

Jules Life said...

Almost....I will be finishing it tonight! That's awesome that you got Breaking Dawn signed. You are such a groupie! hee hee.